Our Operations Managers
provides inspirational leadership to their teams. As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for implementing our strategy across a number of centres. You will be fully engaged with your team, leading and coaching from the front to deliver great customer service, excellent standards and meeting performance targets. You will understand that your people are the key to success and you will be passionate about developing your people accordingly.
Our very best Operations Managers are prepared to roll up their sleeves and spend time ‘in the work’. You will have a strong work ethic and take great pride in your work, your people and your centres. Your work will be varied and unpredictable ensuring no two days will ever be the same, however if you enjoy a challenge then this role will provide excitement, fun and a real sense of achievement with the rewards that go with it.
'its all about our world class service'
We are looking for;
- A full UK driving licence
- A confident, experienced and commercially focused manager, preferably within the retail and/or automotive industries
- Experience of managing performance targets and KPIs
- Experience of leading and engaging a large team, preferably over multiple sites
- A structured approach to implementing strategy over multiple sites but be flexible enough to deal with day to day requirements
- Where there’s no mechanical experience, a desire to learn the responsibilities of your team in order to implement a strategy to manage your team effectively
- A desire to stretch and grow your team to be the best they can be – experience of being involved in coaching individuals is essential
- Considerable experience of and a passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience
- Lead from the front with regards to our core values, principles and high expectations of presentation standards
- Not be afraid to make tough decisions when needed
Whilst we have built our reputation on tyres and exhausts, Kwik Fit is a very different place these days; the vast majority of our centres now offer servicing, MOT’s and general mechanical repairs. In fact, we are the largest provider of MOT’s in the country. We have made massive investment in developing our centres to ensure they have the latest, state of the art tools and equipment, which means that we are ready to test almost any brand of vehicle that comes our way.
Our drive to be the best means that we need to provide a fast, efficient service with high quality being the priority. We also recognise that our people want to progress in their careers and that’s why training is high on our agenda; we have state of the art training academies as well as a 24/7 online learning facility, giving our people the real opportunity to take their careers to a whole new level.
We might be a large, National Company but our centres are a real part of the local community. There’s a real friendly, down to earth, family feel where life-long friendships are made.