Job title: Operations Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Sector: Banking / FS
Job type: Perm
Job reference: MC/19850
An expanding international proprietary trading and technology business now seek to appoint an Operations Manager in its London office. Reporting to Senior Operations Manager and COO you will be directly supporting a high-volume trading platform across a varied suite of products. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow significantly into a front to back operations role. This could suit an ambitious graduate with some operational experience looking for a career in Fintech.
Further responsibility includes…
- Trade booking and flow queries.
- Interacting with trading teams.
- T0 trade exceptions and trade matching. Interacting with brokers and clearers.
- T+1 reconcilliations including working with administrators.
- Resolving trader queries and providing ad hoc reports to traders.
- Static data control and system configuration to aid trade flow through systems.
- Margin call validation.
- Fund / trader cash usage monitoring and reporting.
- Daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly MIS reporting.
- Some basic accounting processes.
Our client is a leading hedge fund technology business with strong financial support and offices across North America, Europe and Far East.
£30,000 - £40,000 (doe) plus bonus plus benefits
- c2 years operations experience gained from an Investment Bank, Fund Administrator or Hedge Fund.
- Or an ambitious graduate (2:1 or above) with some operational experience and with the ability to learn & assume new responsibility quickly.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and interest in global financial markets and associated technology.
- A strong desire to learn and contribute to the overall development of the business.
- Self-starter with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Name - Matt Cooper
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please contact us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.