The Operations Manager is responsible for providing customer liaison and administrative support to the serviced offices operations and private members club. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that municipal operations are maintained in an effective and efficient manner which it's members have come to expect.
- Responsible for the smooth running of meeting room bookings and booking system.
- Liaise with Catering Assistant daily to ensure that meeting rooms are set up on time and look in a presentable conditions at all times.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork for external meeting room bookings in place before the meeting takes place.
- Ensure that any catering orders are placed in advance as per procedure from outside catering company .
- Ensure that any new meeting room enquiries are dealt with professionally.
- Ensure that reservation meeting room reports are actioned timely.
- Responsible that external meeting room clients are invoiced within procedure time frames.
- Check stock weekly and ensure that we have enough stock of cleaning materials in line budget limits.
- Check food and beverage stock control sheet, and place orders as and when required.
- Source new suppliers.
- Fully responsible for monthly invoicing
- To ensure that all post totals from franking machine before invoicing and check all charges and rents in Centre Charge.
- Any new client details for the rent and services checklist.
- Daily invoicing of External Meeting Room clients.
- Monthly invoicing of all tenants and virtual office clients.
- Pro-actively carry out and manage all administrative tasks involved when client move in, move out or moving office.
- Update telephone configuration switch, telephone calls logger, admin folders, clients files and with new client details and update systems following clients moving in or out.
- Assist with smooth and efficient client move in, office move or new or existing clients.
Reporting/ Budget/ Forecasting
To maximize profitability through increased sales and controlled margins whilst maintaining high standards.
Control set budgets, profit and loss on a constant basis.
Generate weekly sales, occupancy and forecast reports, monthly financial and quarterly reports or any other reports required from time to time.
To assist in preparing yearly budgets.
Submit accurate purchase and wage figures monthly.
To ensure that all daily, weekly and period paperwork is completed and forward to the relevant departments.
- To help the sales executive with show rounds for offices and event space.
- Help with updating procedures manual and training manual.
- Daily checks of the public areas, kitchens, conference rooms and outside and pass on any requirements to the catering assistant or maintenance manager.
- Maintenance task building management.
- Ensure that sales ledger in Centre charge is updated with client payments.
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly purchase orders and invoices are prepared as per finance department procedures.
- Provide reception cover for breaks, holiday etc.
- Handling meeting room bookings and hot-desking bookings.
- First point of contact for client queries and requests.
- Respond by email to client queries and requests promptly and arrange promptly.