Are you an established shopping centre, leisure or hospitality Operations Manager, looking to progress your career? Or are you a Facilities Manager with a natural leadership flair and passion for driving customer experience?
- North West.
- Operations Manager;
- Overall responsibility for the day to day management of the centre;
- Manage the delivery of the centre’s security, cleaning, Health & Safety, repairs and maintenance programmes;
- Management of the operational service charge budgets;
- Provide excellent customer service and ensuring a clean, safe and welcoming environment for shoppers, retailers, contractors and employees.
- Proven experience of operational management in a customer service/retail environment;
- Health & Safety Management related to appropriate legislation;
- Capable to deliver the full spectrum of operational services in-house;
- Excellent technical knowledge of M&E, security and cleaning;
- Well organised, a keen eye for detail and ability to manage the day to day administration efficiently;
- Able to display confidence in conducting meetings with, and prepare detailed reports for senior colleagues;
- Excellent communication skills in order to efficiently manage all staff including contractors on site.
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the up and coming centres in the North West;
- A really integral role in the successful running of the scheme;
- You will have numerous opportunities to support the Centre Manager, expanding your skills and knowledge;
- The employer is one of the most active and reliable investors in the UK property market with a track record of advancing and progressing individuals;
- Aside from basic salary, this role offers an attractive company package.
- Communication Skills
- Operations Management
- Operational Excellence