Operations Manager needed for new role with Torbay based Manufacturer.
Your new company
Torbay based manufacturer going from strength to strength seeks skilled Operations Manager for new role.
Your new role
Your new role as Operations Manager will be wide ranging and will see you developing the organisations manufacturing processes. Your duties include (but are not limited to):
- Managing the Value Stream ensuring that production plans are scheduled and met in order to meet customer demands
- Team management, coaching and development
- Leading continuous improvements in production processes
- Managing financial and KPI performance production capacity
- Managing NPI's
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong prioritisation ability to meet conflicting demands
- Previous experience of managing teams comprising a diverse mix of skills and experience
- Good understanding of CI and lean management techniques and processes
What you'll get in return
£45000 - £55000 + Good benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Operations Manager
- Value Stream Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job