Within this position, you will be managing the health & safety for the organisation along with aspects of supervision within the security team. This is an incredibly varied position where no 2 days will be the same and can offer you an incredibly rewarding career, working with like-minded people.
• Ensure the property is secure and a safe environment for the building and
• Supervision and management of the 3rd party security teams
• Provide advice and support to overall team in terms of H&S and Security
• Implement and monitor policies and procedures in line with current legislation
• Manage the company’s crisis management policy and procedures
• Responsibility of stock checking throughout the building
• Ensure the building is kept to a high standard at all times
• Co-ordinate health and safety personnel
• Work with management team to ensure all records are maintained and up to date
• Co-ordinate and advise on all aspects of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
• Attention to detail and high organisational skills.
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to prioritise workloads
• Possess a ‘can do’ approach
• Have a solid background in Health and Safety
• Previous experience of working with or managing a security team
• Hold a current NEBOSH Qualification
• Competent in risk assessment
• Solid understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations
• Full understanding of current Fire Safety Regulations
• Understanding of ISO14001 and ISO9001
If you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this fantastic opportunity, please drop me an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply on this advert. If you don’t have an up to date CV but would still like some information, please just drop me an email over and I can get back to you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business