Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: London, Liverpool Street
Salary: Up to £60,000, bonus and benefits package
- 25 days holiday
- Group income protection
- Life cover
- Professional membership fees
- Gym, healthcare discounts and much more
About the role
We now have a great new opportunity for an Operations Manager to work with our client who are a specialist bank based in London Liverpool Street. The role will sit within their specialist mortgage lending unit which provides short-term lending, buy-to-let and HMO, as well as commercial and semi-commercial mortgages.
Responsibilities and experience required for the role of Operations Manager
- Embedding of operational efficiencies and driving continuous improvement through ownership of controls and processes and oversight of the broader change agenda.
- This position holder will act as an SME for the business and will work closely with the central change team and support functions.
- This is a broad and business critical role; taking the lead on operational projects with oversight of all system testing
- Resolution of Operational Risk issues and Procedure design and implementation.
- Additionally, over the next 6 to 12 month there will be significant focus on the implementation of a front-end system.
- The ability to propose and analyse Operational MI will be essential to provide insightful information to make data driven decisions.
- You will need to have deep knowledge across specialist Mortgages and associated regulation, with demonstrable evidence of achieving operational efficiencies through management and ownership of change initiatives
- Experience of establishing, measuring and making key recommendations from a range of MI / Data analytics
- Evidence of operating broadly across the end to end mortgage process from enquiry to redemption
- Ability to lead change initiatives; adapting to changing business priorities and challenging established processes
- Experience of managing UAT for a mortgage business.
- Experience of oversight and management of operational risk, controls and issue resolution / remediation / escalation
- Fundamental knowledge of systems and technology; ideally Phoebus
- Experience of developing and implementing front-end systems
- Knowledge of policy drafting and remediation.
For more information regarding the role of Operations Manager please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days
- Operations Manager