My client specialises in website development and other legal marketing needs for small law firms, helping them establish and maintain their online presence through personalised Websites.
As the UK Websites Operations Manager, this role will see you leading a close-knit team who love to share ideas, innovate new ways of doing things and are driven to reach our goals.
General management of the Website Team including:
- Hiring staff
- Providing training in implementation and support of the Websites
- Daily observation and assistance for the team including building websites, performing quality checks, providing client support and doing domain connection or SSL implementation when required
- Reviewing performance and ensuring staff meet quality standards
- Assisting team members to improve their performance and overseeing professional development
- Setting and monitoring progress in goals
- Fostering a positive experience for clients, including dealing with complaints
- Collecting, reporting and analysing data in regard to national KPIs
- Advanced technical support
- Working with the Global Manager to implement process and software improvements
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in website design, marketing or management
- Highly developed relationship management and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to streamline and improve processes
- Ability to motivate, train and mentor staff
- Proactive, open attitude and willingness to be hands-on with the work performed by the team
- Website design, Photoshop, HTML, CSS, WordPress skills
- Understanding of online marketing and SEO
- Technical understanding and experience with DNS and SSL
There are opportunities within the business to progress and grow your career and full training is provided so an aptitude and hunger to learn is essential. We offer:
- A fantastic culture - open communication, transparency through practical and quarterly strategic briefings
- Gym membership, excellent pension benefit, regular social events.
Due to the high level of response, Suzanne Hendrick Recruitment will only be able to make contact with those individuals who are short-listed for the role. If you haven’t heard within 5 days of applying please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Legal Marketing
- Website Development
- Man Management