My client a Software company based in Central London is seeking a confident and experienced Operations Manager to join their hardworking team ASAP. You MUST have at least 3 years experience as Operations Manager.
Duties include but are not exhaustive of;
- Project management of companywide internal projects
- Projects management of tasks as assigned by COO
- Manage relationships on behalf of COO
- Troubleshoot issues within the company
- Liaise with lawyers, recruiters, accountants etc.
- Put in place company wide procedures and policies as needed
- Ensure correct legal processes are followed in the document signing process
- Manage various confidential matters
- Oversight of state business registration and annual filings of multiple US and UK companies
- Management of business insurance for all companies
- Liaise with UK and US Company secretarial agents
- Keep track of all company documents and certificates
- Complete vendor forms for clients
- Project management of office acquisitions from lease negotiation through to fit out
- Organisation of all office maintenance
- Management of insurance for all offices
- Ordering office supplies
- Management of all vendors
- Ordering Friday night drinks
- Organising Christmas and summer parties
- Approving all travel
- Organising travel insurance
- Managing quality assurance programmes
Key attributes/skills to be considered;
- Office Management
- People management
- Make it happen mentally
- Organisational skills
- Ability to manage professional advisors
- Comfortable operating at all levels in the organisation
Please apply today if you have relevant experience.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.