Operations Manager, Crewe
Monday to Friday - 08.30 - 17.30
£30,000 - £35,000 DOE
My client is seeking a highly organised and skilled Operations Manager and Microsoft Excel whizz to have full control of their onsite stock. You will be managing a small team and have total responsibility of a multimillion pound stock holding where every products that have a unique identification number.
- Ensuring all stock levels are correct and making changes when necessary
- Managing stock levels effectively; enough stock to fulfil orders but at the same time not having a stock surplus that will have an impact on the company's cash flow
- Using Excel at an advanced level including: VLOOKUP, pivot tables, formulas, graphs, sumif/countif and Trim
- Booking all stock onto the system, adjusting to the correct warehouse & SKU and rectifying stock errors should they arise
- Stock taking
- Managing a small team which include: time and attendance, recruitment, disciplinary and people management skills
- You must be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel - please be aware you will be using this throughout every working day
- Have previous Operational experience
- Ability to work in a very pressurised and demanding environment
- Previous management experience
- Knowledge of Oracle would be extremely desirable but not essential
If you possess the above skills and interested in this role, please send your CV to Jemma at OSR Recruitment Services.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.