We’re excited to announce that a new vacancy has arisen at Network Telecom and that we’re on the lookout for a dedicated and qualified Operations Manager.
This person will report to the Director of Research & Development and be responsible for ensuring that all the parts of the service process come together to deliver optimum customer service and satisfaction. By liaising and understanding all aspects of Installations, Network Operations Centre & Engineering they will oversee the quality of SLA’s and service, maximising output and efficiency.
They will be a conduit between 3 different departments providing important feedback and communication to the Director of R&D. The ideal candidate will have a managerial operations background, proven high performance levels and preferably technical experience. Excellent communication skills along with a positive, pragmatic attitude are essential qualities for this position.
- Ensuring that communication between departments is ongoing and utilised to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Support the company in planning and making sure the business is adequately resourced.
- Identifying any skills gaps in the departments and undertaking a training programme to support this.
- Training of staff and team leaders to ensure that everyone is performing adequately in their role.
- Providing a leadership support function to teams and motivating staff to achieve performance goals.
- Managing resources effectively in respect of the planning process.
- Acting as a liaison to senior management to keep them up to date with general operational matters.
- Ensuring key performance indicators are utilised and performance targets are met.
- Implementation of any new policies and procedures relating to performance.
- Leadership - Leading teams from different departments to achieve organisational goals.
- Communication - Ensuring that communication is ongoing and effective between different departments.
- IT - Keeping up to date with our systems and products, whilst having an understanding of emerging technologies.
- Presentation - Presenting ideas and results to different stakeholders across the business including staff and senior management.
- Team working - Fostering an environment of teamwork to ensure that all services are delivered on time and company goals are met.
- Attitude - Possessing strong social skills and an understanding of psychology to aid employee morale, motivation and efficiency.
- Initiative - The ability to work alone and take a lead when hurdles arise or when tasks require completion.
- Planning - Staying ahead of the game and ensuring that plans for the future are clearly laid out for everyone to follow.
- Problem Solving - Adapting to the ever-changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges.
We are offering a competitive salary of £35k p/a, negotiable commensurate with experience.
- Customer Service
- Operations Management
- Operational Support