The role of Operations Manager is a band new role within the organisation so are looking for somebody who has implemented new processes and bring a fresh approach.
Our client is a leading, and well established company within their field.
The role of an Operations Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring that the organisation meets all health and safety requirements.
- Controlling and monitoring company finances.
- Have direct reports of the Head of Departments.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory regulations.
- Developing and motivating your staff.
- Overseeing the satisfaction of clientele and customers.
- Creating new ways to market the business on limited resources.
The successful candidate will display the following skills and attributes:
- Exposure to managing and motivating staff.
- Ability to plan the allocation of time and resources.
- Demonstrate integrity and credibility at all times.
- A background in the Estate Management or Finance would be advantageous.
- Exposure in development of an organisation.
- Overcome unexpected challenges.
A highly competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate