A fantastic SME based in Leicestershire that distributes a range of textiles, arts and craft type products to customers throughout the UK are looking for a dynamic and forward thinking Operations Manager to take ownership of the warehouse.
Job title - Operations manager
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location - Leicestershire
The main focus of the role will be to ensure efficient and timely operation of the warehouse, focusing on stock management and delivering customers' goods on time.
- Full management of warehouse staff, including scheduling working hours, KPIs, disciplinaries and recruitment
- Management of stock within the warehouse, ensuring stock levels are in line with demand.
- Project management
- Ensure H&S guidelines are adhered too and carry out appropriate action when breached.
- Working closely with the senior management team, attend monthly management meetings
What you will need:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse/operations management position were you have instigated some positive changes
- Strong IT skills especially with Microsoft excel.
- Strong relationship building skills with key staff and suppliers
- Strong people management skills
- Experience working in a mail order or ecommerce business would be advantageous
If this role sounds of interest then please address your application to Sadia Razzaq at the Birmingham office.
The role is commutable from: Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Loughborough, Corby, NuneatonEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
- operations manager
- Warehouse manager
- distribution manager