£30000 to £35000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving company to manage the inbound and outbound communications for key clients from a sales and customer services perspective, ensuring continuous improvement in terms of quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- As the Operations Manager you will manage client dedicated contact centre teams, ensure the smooth running of the department and that KPIs are successfully delivered against
- Maintain effective communication with the Clients, including delivery of business review presentations and reports
- Project Manage to ensure a smooth delivery of the service in-line with client requirements
- Ensure that real-time, forecasting and resourcing are managed effectively so service levels are met
- Lead and develop Team Leaders, Training, Quality and Resource Planning to ensure KPI's and SLA's are achieved
- To be responsible for the management of the Team Leaders and their performance and development
- To manage the multi channel contact centre operation handling calls, both inbound and outbound, as well as web chat, email and social media as required.
- Liaise with senior management to maximise opportunities
- Ensure employee matters are managed effectively, balancing the delivery of key policies and procedures whilst ensuring the teams are motivated and performing above expectations
- To be responsible for staffing matters including the recruitment, retention and welfare of staff along with any disciplinary and grievance cases
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Similar management experience in a Contact Centre environment
- Experience of client development, account managment and 2on boarding new business
- Experience of managing and developing a team with a strong focus on quality
- A commitment to driving continuous improvement in their working environment
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Interested? Please call Claire at Turner Fox Recruitment on or email your CV!
- Account Management
- Team Leader
- Client Development
- Operations Manager
- On boarding