A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Manager to be part of an established automotive business based in Leighton Buzzard. This role will involve learning all aspects of the business and successfully delivering projects. This role offers a company car plus other company benefits.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of services/products to clients, whilst managing staff, clients, personnel and suppliers of temporary staff (agency). The successful candidate will be working closely with the Managing Director in order to maintain and develop client relationships and provide suggestions and ideas for project development and improvement.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
- Presentations and promotion to new and existing clients
- Development of strategies
- Communication across the company
- Maintain excellent levels of staff motivation and morale
- Attending meetings with field staff members and clients off site as required
- Communication of development opportunities
- Management of all personnel within the company, whilst adhering to company policy
- Have the ability to step in and assist with contract negotiations if required
Experience and skills required
- Previous experience in a management position/Operations Manager role
- Automotive knowledge would be an advantage
- Excellent communicator on all levels
- Confident and outgoing attitude
- Analytically minded
- Ability to understand cost control
- Flexible and willing to go the extra mile
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, this could be the role for you. If you can offer the relevant skills required and hold a valid driving licence (part of the role will require you to travel off site to clients) please apply today.
- Communication Skills