Our client is looking for an experienced Operations Manager for their warehouse in West Drayton.
- Manage the day to day running of the warehouse operation
- Communicate management information to CEO.
- Work with internal department heads to streamline the operation.
- Project manage any upcoming work from a warehouse perspective.
- Manage staffing requirements and development within the warehouse.
- Document and evidence continuous improvement areas within the warehouse, including costs, benefits, risks, timescales for implementation.
- Liaise with CS on queries regarding warehouse activities and customer queries.
- Manage the forecasting and planning application within the warehouse.
- Ensure all tools and consumables are available for the warehouse to operate.
- Ensure no health and safety risks are evident in the warehouse.
- Ensure security of contents within the warehouse is maintained and all staff adhere to safety and security protocols.
Skills and Behaviours:
- PC literate.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and ability to speak English.
- Effective questioning and listening skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Able to identify potential problems or areas for improvement and create plans and proposals from issue to resolution and see through to completion.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Ability to manage others.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work within a Team.
- Manual Handling experience.
- Health & Safety experience.
- Understanding of UK Employment Law.
- Flexibility to meet business needs.
- Receptive to change.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Methodical and logical approach.
- Team player.
- Continuous improvement.
- Excellent Communication.
- Able to handle criticism.
- Able to present to Senior management through verbal and Systemic means.