Branch Operations Manager
Working Schedule: Monday - Friday 37.5hours
Bunzl Cleaning & Hygiene Supplies is the UK’s leading supplier of janitorial, cleaning, and hygiene products. As part of the Bunzl plc, we are one of the fastest-growing international distribution and outsourcing groups, we’re able to provide our customers with the most cost-effective and competitively priced solutions for their cleaning and hygiene needs, in addition to the very best in customer service.
• 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
• Company sick pay
• Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
• Comprehensive Learning and Development
• Bunzl Personal Pension Plan
• Personal benefits for Theme park discounts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Gym membership, Cinema discounts etc.
To manage operational processes to ensure the effective flow of goods into, through and out of the warehouse to the point of delivery. Efficient maintenance of stock control processes through management of the stock control personnel. Ensure customer service levels meet company KPI’s with an active interface between operations, customer service, telesales and sales. Maintain focus on quality management systems and lean principles to ensure Bunzl remains an efficient, low cost operator.
• Ensure that branch operational costs are maintained within budget
• Continuously assess warehouse and stock control staff against identified performance criteria
• Manage, support and coach operational staff and Stock Control personnel
• Maintain fleet operations in line with legal requirements and Bunzl EHS and transport policy
• Manage workplace and equipment in line with legal requirements and Bunzl EHS policy
• Facility Management of branch. Manage maintenance and contractors within budget expectations and ensure that the working environment complies with all health, safety and fire regulations
• Ensure that there is an active interface between operations, Customer service, telesales and sales
• Maintain Stock levels within company guidelines
Effective team management
Experience of successful warehouse supervisory experience
Experience of high volume, low margin distribution industry
If you’re ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job