This position is initially a 6 month contract however there is potentially for this role to become permanent for the right candidate.
Standard Monday- Friday working hours.
The ideal candidate will have a background in retail production, short interval controls and be comfortable implementing rules and standard expectations. You will be a strong manager who will quickly build credibility amongst the teams as you deliver key communication in a straight forward and easy to understand style.
For this role you will need to be able to demonstrate your experience through providing detailed examples of your background in operations improvements, process implementation, change management and identifying areas of weakness, coming up with an appropriate plan to overcome the challenges.
- Ideally you will be degree educated, however strong experience is the essential ingredient
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Able to gain "buy in" when delivering new working methods
- Min 2 year previous operations management experience
- Experience of short interval controls within a retail production environment
- Must be ready for a challenge and able to work under pressure
If you feel you hold the right experience and you are interested in applying for this role then please apply via the link or send your up to date CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job