SF Group are pleased to be working with a Charitable Organisation based in Wolverhampton. Our client is currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to work with the CEO and Executive Leadership Team in the development, implementation and evaluation of their new business strategy.
- Provide direction and leadership within the organisation
- Complex budget development and management
- Management of key funding streams (European Social Fund/Big Lottery Fund etc.)
- Liaise with key stakeholders, deputising for the CEO where appropriate
- Develop and implement a reporting system for key performance indicators
- Assist with the definition of the organisational competencies and culture required for the implementation of the new business strategy
- Ensure that quality systems, processes and procedures are compliant with regulatory body requirements
- Establish and nurture collaborative partnerships to ensure the growth of the charity
- Engage with local and regional policy and programme initiatives to ensure a growth in the charity's revenue, making it more sustainable for the future
- Ensure that the charity's assets and resources are used in an efficient and effective manner
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be reasonably assigned to you
The ideal candidate with have previous experience in a similar role within a charitable organisation and will be educated to degree level. You will be able to demonstrate a track record of strategic engagement which has resulted in increased financial turnover. You will have experience in negotiating with commissioners and funders. You will have experience in the development and management of complex budgets and in the management of staff with the ability to inspire and empower individuals to perform to their highest potential. You will show good attention to detail and will be customer focused. You will be highly motivated with the ability to take the initiative and will be a very approachable person.
This role is offering circa £40,000 per annum.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job