Site Operations Manager
Recruitment Agency reference: 6643010
A position has arisen for a growing fleet logistical company in the Bedford area. After substantial growth they are looking for a Site Operations Manager to come in and manager their new site. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody with strong management skills and operational experience form a fleet background to join a growing company.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure that company stock and assets are correctly maintained and accounted for
- Managing all staff on site
- Visiting other sites
- Control the logistics costs and budgets whilst ensuring KPIs are met
- Conduct supplier meeting to ensure that the appropriate terms and SLAs are agreed and adhered to
- Review procedures, processes and service levels, implementing improvements where necessary
- Full responsibility for site condition including working standards, maintenance, health and safety and security
To be considered for this position, you must have management experience from a Logistics background. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the Fleet industry.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity or to register your details with Venn Group, a leading provider of Supply Chain and Logistics staff, please apply with your CV now.
- fleet management
- Site operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job