Operations Manager (Service Delivery Manager) - 12 month fixed term - London
Advantage Resourcing is seeking candidates to apply for a Service Delivery Manager vacancy with a strong background in Operations and Programme Management. This will be an initial fixed term role with a view to move to permanent, working in London (Westminster) but may be required to work on other UK Government sites within London. This role will be working with a consultancy, assigned to a UK Government contract for the duration of the contract.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
The Service Delivery Manager will control business operations. You will have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, to work in a fast paced and changing environment, with a flexible and can-do attitude. This role will also require some previous programme management experience.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include
* Contract and client management
* Operational management of service delivery activities
* Programme Management
* Team Management
* Key relationships
Key Targets include:
* Contract and SLA measures are met or exceeded
* Provide a timely and appropriate response to requests for information
* Build a strong culture of team work and leadership across the service
* Successfully develop a close and productive relationship with PFMO team and PF stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
* Experience as service delivery manager building, developing and managing service delivery and support teams.
* Extensive experience in Programme and Operational Management (required) in establishing and running international operations and global monitoring evaluation systems (desirable)
* Working knowledge in IT solutions for government departments, including user help desk, IT Training and Data Analysis/Validation
* Experience government departments and international/economic development organisations with some sector and market expertise across middle-income countries
For more information please contact Martin Hartshorne at Advantage Resourcing. Please note that due to the high number of applications it's not always possible to provide detailed feedback to all candidates, please accept my apologies for this.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job