A great opportunity to join an established and growing organisation within the Building Services, Engineering and FM Maintenance Sector in London as an Operations Manager for their Service and Maintenance department.
Operations Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day operations of the Service and Maintenance department across the client contracts
- Liase with Clients across the London & South East, providing a single point of contact for all operational matters.
- Managing Engineering teams including Contracts Managers and Supervisors to deliver facilities maintenance services in line with contractual obligations and budgets.
- The buildings include high end commercial clients, Health Sector, Educational, Private Sector, Public Sector, Leisure and Retail among others
- Ensure delivery of high standard facilities services in line with the contractual obligations.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory regulations, current legislation, practice and policies.
- Review and assess performance and demonstrate a clear plan of continuous improvement.
- Assist in the continued development of all team members.
- P&L Management
- Motivate and ensure profit enhancement through the efficiency of the operation.
- Managing and monitoring KPI's and SLA's
- Maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Deliver Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety issues
- Managing Engineering and Help Desk Teams
Operations Manager Training & Qualifications:
- Engineering/Trade background: i.e. Electrical, Mechanical or HVAC qualifications NVQ Level and above
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- 5+ Years Management Experience in Contract/Operations Management
- IOSH Managing Health & Safety
Operations Manager Salary & Package:
- Salary DOE but in the region of £45,000 to £60,000 - Negotiable
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Car/Travel Allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
So if you are an experienced Manager in the Building Services and FM Maintenance sector, send in your CV today to be considered for the Operations Manager position.