Our client is a large UK manufacturer of branded and own-label chilled food products, with annual revenues in excess of £500m and five sites across the UK. The company is a progressive and forward looking organisation which places high value on people development and progression. There is a period of sustained growth within the business, who make some of the UK's most recognisable food products.
The business is looking for an influential and hands on Operations Manager to implement a significant change programme across the site. Reporting to the Site Director, the Operations Manager will be responsible for a team of approximately 180 in what is a highly automated process. The Operations Manager will also be a key member of the site's Senior Leadership Team and will be expected to contribute to the overall strategy for the site.
- Proven track record in FMCG manufacturing, ideally in Food & Drink.
- Exposure to "what good looks like" in terms of TPM, lean tools & techniques etc; probably gained within a blue-chip business.
- Prior experience of delivering both cultural and strutural change programmes.
- High degree of resilience and strength of character to influence.
- Ability & personality to work cross-functionally and build relationships across the wider business.