A London based company of IT strategy experts who specialise in IT support and optimisation. We advise organisations on how best to align their business objectives with their IT infrastructure requirements, and we support our customers with technology solutions to meet their individual needs.
We enable businesses to grow by “taking care of their IT, so they don’t have to”. For more than 10 years, we have been advising companies from a wide range of business verticals, with our focus mainly on those with 20-200 staff.
Additionally, we offer fixed-price support services from a highly acclaimed technical support desk, outsourced products from third-party vendors, project management, and cloud computing, backed-up by long term partnerships with trusted technology providers such as Cisco and Microsoft.
This role will work across all divisions of the business and play a pivotal role between executive management and employees, promoting efficiency and profitability throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will be well versed in client-focused business management and will have a background or relevant experience of work, involving growing revenue/ profitability of the business, while maintaining spend.
The Operations Assistant leads the company in all aspects of business, including Recruiting, Accounting and Finance, HR, and Marketing. The successful candidate will have experience growing an IT consulting firm and a proven track record of progressive success in performance-based environments that focus on customer service, and continuous improvement. Candidates will be looking to build on existing experience within IT consultancy and/or managed services.
- Set quarterly goals for each department and monitor performance;
- Create a professional culture to support growth, open communication and innovation;
- Identify and implement improvements to the existing business processes to ensure continued business improvement.
Accounting and Finance
- Report to the CEO on a financial snap shot and advise on strategy and improvements;
- Review payroll on a line-item basis before processing and review and approve all expenses;
- Collaborate with the UK accountant as needed and oversee collections, credit control, invoicing and billing.
- Review and approve all job descriptions, oversee the end-to-end process and report on efficiency;
- Conduct first-round interviews for all positions and determine salaries for all new employees.
- Create and review offer letters and termination letters;
- Create incentive plans for eligible roles;
- Review time and attendance reports and report findings to line managers;
- Manage the new performance management process, including conducting performance reviews.
- Oversee and manage the relationship with our external marketing agency and review and sign off the budget in line with ROI goals and company strategy;
- Review and sign off the content strategy;
- Advise on the implementation of all paid social campaigns.
- Excellent communication;
- Strong people-focused mentality and well organized, with a proven track record of prioritizing workloads and meeting frequent, tight deadlines;
- Financial forecasting experience is a plus;
- Process improvement;
- Budget development/control;
- Exposure to HR Management is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or HR Management;
- Experience with managing a small to mid-sized team;
- At least 2 years of previous managerial and operations experience within a growing company.
Position reports to the CEO
£30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience