Operations Manager - Supply & Logistics
Up to £60k base + Equity & Benefits
A well funded tech startup, based in central London, is hiring an Operations Manager to focus on the supply & logistics side of their business.
As Operations Manager you will develop and optimise the company’s supply strategy, manage a team of Operations Associates and work closely with Marketing & Engineering teams to continuously update the company’s product and supply on-boarding processes.
Applicants should have Operations Management experience, ideally having worked supply side in a marketplace based tech startup.
- Manage supply & logistics side of business, improving supply volume and quality whilst reducing spend.
- Work closely with Senior Management to develop future supply strategy, setting key goals and deliverables to achieve this.
- Manage team of Operations Associates, setting KPI’s, providing coaching and training to optimise team performance.
- Work closely with other teams (e.g. Marketing & Engineering) to continuously improve supply on-boarding processes.
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience with a degree from a top tier university.
- Experience managing a team, setting KPI’s, managing and mentoring.
- Ability to gain insight from large data sets. Excel skills are a must, ideally some SQL.
- Experience working in a marketplace tech startup would be highly beneficial.
- Salary up to £60k depending on experience.
- Equity options
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Management
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Supply Chain Operations