An exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful SME based in the heart of Suffolk.
Within this role you will responsible for the day to day management of all Operations and the Ops management team.
You will have experience of leading teams from different departments within an organisation to achieve organisational goals.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager
- Ensuring that communication between departments is ongoing and utilised to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Support the board/company in operational planning and making sure the business is adequately resourced.
- Identifying any skills gaps in the organisation and undertaking a recruitment programme to support this.
- Training of staff and managers to ensure that everyone is performing adequately in their role.
- Providing a leadership support function to teams and motivating staff to achieve production goals.
- Managing budgets and costs effectively in respect of the planning process.
- Acting as a liaison to senior management and board of directors to keep them up to date with shop floor matters.
- Ensuring key performance indicators are in place and production targets are met.
- Implementation of any new policies and procedures relating to operations and associated processes.
- Introducing and managing new in-house systems ensuring that they are fit for purpose.
Reporting to the general manager this is a new role with excellent career opportunities.
- Operations Management
- Senior Management