This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The company has established a very strong position within the UK healthcare infection control market and has established manufacturing and supply chain contracts to support international commercial activities. A priority is to continue expanding into new international markets. For this to happen, the Operations Director will extend its' supply chain foot print to keep pace and enable delivery of its commercial ambitions.
Due to the rapid growth an experienced, dynamic, and commercially astute Operations Manager with proven global supply chain experience is required to lead, manage and take responsibility for driving a small team as they continue to provide outstanding client focused SOP, logistical and operational support.
The successful candidate will have the genuine opportunity to develop their career as the company continues to grow. If you're excited by the prospect of playing an integral role in the next phase of this organisation's commercial and operational development then this could be the job for you! Applications from candidates with experience of implementing continuous improvement across a team coupled with a passion for the achievement of operational excellence are particularly welcome.
- Management and development of Operations Team
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the business
- Prepare annual performance review and re-evaluate processes
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of business
- Planning production needs and demand and inventory management
- Sales Analysis of key accounts
- Control of 3PL stakeholders
- Operational cost management
- Oversee tenders and new product projects
- Team performance management through SLA & KPI measurement
- Maximising staff utilisation and strengths
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and SAP B1 ERP or alternate ERP system
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business
- Previous operational management experience in a manufacturing or production environment, preferably within the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry.
- Member of CILT or CIPS would be beneficial
- Knowledge and experience in organisational effectiveness and operations management, implementing best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace organisation
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff and major projects or initiatives.
- Development and succession planning for operational staff
- Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Enforces standards and processes and leads by example
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and adaptable Operations Manager to join a rapidly growing organisation and play a lead role in helping to deliver continued success. Competitive salary, performance annual bonus and a benefits package are on offer. Apply now!
- Operations Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job