Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Commutable from Edinburgh, Berwick or Northumberland
Salary: Between £35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
CCA Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a key client based within commutable distance from Edinburgh and surrounding areas, on the appointment of an operations manager. This Operations Manager is a key hire for this entrepreneurial business and will be responsible for managing their IT support team as well as other key departments such as the provisioning team. Due to the size of this business and the coverage of multiple departments the Operations Manager will be strong people manager with excellent leadership skills.
Our client is focused on innovation, growth and forward thinking which is all reliant on its people and therefore it is critical that they have in place a strong operations manager to manage, motivate and inspires its people.
The main responsibilities for Operations Manager are: -
- Manage IT support team who must achieve SLA's and deliver high quality of service.
- Manage the provisioning team alongside other key departments.
- Lead direct reports to meet the businesses overall objectives and goals.
- Coaching and mentoring team members to meet and exceed targets and KPI's set.
- Reporting and managing risks accordingly to the business as well as external stakeholders.
What are the key requirements for the Operations Manager: -
- Strong and proven track record in a leadership role within a contact centre or similar environment.
- Candidate will ideally have knowledge of troubleshooting, hardware and software within a IT or Telecommunications business.
- To be an inspirational leader and coach who can take their people on a journey to meet organisational goals.
- Resilient and tenacious individual who can work within an entrepreneurial business.
If you have worked at an operation management role then get in touch now for a confidential discussion.