Are you an experienced Operations Manager wishing to work with a leading Southwest Construction company?
Do you relish new challenges?
If so, then this opportunity would be ideal for you.
Due to rapid Business Development our client is now is the market for additional Design and Build operations Manager to join the team. Working within a company that delivers an annual turnover of £30 million a year, with the aim of being the best contractor operating in the field of affordable housing, without exception. The ideal candidate will need to be driven and motivated to succeed and exceed your targets. This a brilliant opportunity to get into a business that holds the opportunity for career growth.
Key Responsibilities for the Operations Manager:
- Ensure the coordination of the project(s) as a whole by appropriate planning and organization by leading site teams ensuring the project’s success.
- Ensure the flow of communication through all parties is effectively managed and delivered, ensuring all works are constructed according to latest information.
- Liaise with the site QS to monitor the financial status of the project, identifying solutions, making improvements and organize activities to deliver according to the required margin.
- Communicate with clients and third parties in the Clients best interests at all times.
- Maintain all project records in line with procedures
- Manage junior team members, review performance standards and assist in their development.
- If required, have an understanding of each specialist sub-contractors order including all attendances.
Key Skills/Experience required for the Operations Manager:
- Minimum HNC or equivalent
- Membership of CSCS
- First Aid
- RICS certified (or equivalent.)
- A track record of progressing your career; through engineering, trade or construction roles.
- Have proven experience and understanding of the residential and contracting market
- Be up to date in your knowledge of planning techniques, health and safety and all relevant software.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a well-established construction company, that have managed to sustain a brilliant 'family’ culture throughout their incredible growth and are known for their staff and retention and employee benefits.
Harvey Richmond Recruitment are acting as independent Recruiters in respect of this role.
- First Aid
- Operations Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job