Do you have experience in a customer-facing role? Have you been responsible for leading a team? A fantastic opportunity to work as an Operations Manager in a niche design focused recruitment consultancy has opened.
Unlike other recruitment companies, my client is a modern and progressive international company, providing a fun and flexible working environment. The ideal candidate will be a bubbly, confident individual who can demonstrate consistently providing excellent customer service. Additionally, experience or interest in the creative sector will be an advantage.
In this Operations Manager role, no day will be the same. It will be a very hands on role which will see you support the existing experienced Operations Manager, drive business and lead the recruitment consultants in the London office. From assisting in creative projects to reporting & analysing business trends this multi-faceted new role would be a fantastic opportunity to start a career in this international design consultancy.
- Creating Presentations
- Assisting in training & developing the recruiters
- Leading the consultants
- Assisting in attracting and retaining the best talent
- Ensure the most efficient sales processes are in place
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Commercially aware
- Proven excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem solving, project management and analytical skills
- Experience of budgets, sales targets and forecasting
- Experience in sales
- Interest or experience in the creative sector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job