Title: Operations/Practice Manager
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Permanent job role.
Astra Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Operations/Practice Manager to join a successful health care provider in Plymouth.
As the Operations/Practice Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the practice. This can be anything from general practice maintenance to HR issues.
We are looking for candidates who have experience working as an Operations Manager or Practice Manager within the medical/healthcare sector.
Duties will include:
- Handle face to face contacts and incoming calls from a range of people and dealing with these in a polite and professional manner
- Day-to-day organising and coordinating of services and resources
- Liaising with clinical staff and other professionals
- Plan and implement change.
- People and performance management
- Researching, collating and analysing data.
- Appraisal systems
- Employment law, Health & Safety, employment contracts
- Budgets and finance
- Managing rotas
- Managing complaints
- Preparation of reports
Your skill set and experience for the Operations/Practice Manager role will include:
- Understanding of the healthcare environment
- Experience working an in customer facing environment at management level essential.
- Ability to remain calm and work effectively under pressure
- A good working knowledge and experience in IT systems
- Outstanding communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead, delegate, negotiate and network effectively
- Ability to deal with confidential matters sensitively
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please click the apply button below and submit your CV today.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application by one of our consultants here at Astra Recruitment for a short telephone pre-screen prior to being submitted to the client. Unfortunately due to high levels of applications you will not be contacted if you are unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job