Operations Manager - Warehouse
Operations Manager - Warehouse Milton Keynes - 40k - Perm role
An opportunity to take a leadership role as Operations Manager on a flagship site. The business is a high profile currently expanding and provide an environment for individual progression and excellent career development.
• To lead an established and capable team of drivers, and to support, coach and mentor, leading from the front
• Organise and manage team activities and drive KPI’s across performance and service levels.
• Develop clear lines of communication with peers and the management team across all locations, and deliver timely information to shift teams.
• Prioritise and ensure focus where required across maintenance and schedules in line with parameters.
• Compliance to process and sharing of best practice, upholding the integrity of the department and the business.
• Continually strive to identify and drive through improvements.
• Track record of success in a fast paced transport/operations environment
• Strong leadership skills and able to coach and mentor a shift based team
• Track record of delivering improvements projects successfully within given timescales
• Excellent communication skills and able to engage, inspire and drive projects.
• International business with a portfolio of highly envied customers, currently experiencing exciting growth
• Continued investment in people and plant on an international basis give scope for career enhancement and excellent prospects
• High profile flagship site where career development is encouraged in a fast paced working environment.
• A highly attractive package including bonus, pension and healthcare reflects the importance and profile of this demanding yet rewarding role.
• Further career prospects to progress your career across the group are excellent.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job