A very popular take away dessert parlour is looking to expand following its successful launch. They are looking to bring on an operations manager to help them successfully launch their 2nd site. Working closely with the owners you will be in charge of overseeing both the sites and ensuring that they are run efficiently and deliver strong returns.
Key duties will include
- Budgeting and monitoring P&L
- Planning rotas and analysing rotas to ensure they are cost effective
- Develop plans to increase SPH and create footfall
- Creating a team training and development plan
- Look at marketing strategies
- Supplier negotiations
- Opening a new site
- Creating company brand standards to ensure both sites operate in the same manor in regards to service quality
This is an exciting opportunity to grow with an up and coming brand and to be able to have autonomy to help grow and better the brand. This role will suit someone who is currently in an operations manager role or an experienced senior general manager looking for their first taste in an operations manager role.