Operations Manager - Tour Operator - Full time or Part time
This incredible tour operator offers a wide range of inspiring holidays and school trip programmes. They have been operating for over 30 years and have recently made a significant investment in their team and company by improving their office environment, developing new technology and changing the company infrastructure. This is one lovely place to work. the educational side of their business needs an Operations Manager!
Operations Manager - What will I be doing?
- As the Operations Manager, you will have responsibility for the management of 6 team members. You will report into the Head of Sales and Operations.
- You'll manage the day to day duties of the operations team to maintain quality standards, including staff performance, training needs, providing guidance and motivating staff.
- You'll manage and oversee the day to day workloads, ensuring all bookings are being progressed
- There might be occasions where you will need to be hands on with bookings.
- You'll work with the Product team to ensure the team have the info they need to sell, both contracted and loaded in the reservations system
- You'll liaise/investigate with suppliers when customers report negative feedback or experiences. Respond in full, when necessary, to customer's concerns/feedback.
Operations Manager - What Experience will I need?
- You must have previous experience of people management in an operational travel role
- Sound organisation skills and flexibility, with experience of managing multiple work streams
- Excellent communication skills, Excellent written and verbal English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Operations Manager - What else do I need to know.
This role is office based and can be a fulltime or a part time role. If it is part time it is essential that the candidate can work every day Monday - Friday for a minimum of 5 days a week. The pay is competitive, and they offer a host of bene
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'