Our client is one of the world’s leading IT & Telecoms services provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that regional Technical Services standards are aligned to EU requirements.
- Ensure that all countries adhere to the same service standards.
- Understand and follow PM practices to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Create and implement compliant in-house practices.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of project management methodologies to execute work efficiently.
- People Management / Motivate and provide the team with the necessary training and tools to perform to the required standards.
- Carry out essential best practice investigations and implement corrective actions if needed.
- Administration and establishment of a smoothly running PMO including management of internal projects.
- Taking full ownership of the internal PM system and ensure necessary improvements and adaptations are implemented for its efficient running.
- Continuously seek ways of effectively improving project management practices.
- Understand relevant business intelligence and report on project and team performance.
- Carry out project reviews in a timely manner and implement changes if necessary.
- Ensure excellent relationships are maintained across all departments of the business.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree educated.
- Relevant professional qualification (PMP / P3O).
- At least 10 years’ experience of working within a project management role.
- Proven knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Good understanding of the IT industry and its’ market.
- Outstanding interpersonal and people management skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Demonstrable ability to manage numerous tasks and project side by side.
- The ability to liaise with colleagues and clients of all levels.
- An analytical mindset with a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrable knowledge of project processes and business structures.
- Strong communication skills.
- Capability of working under pressure.
- Second to none multi-tasking ability.
- Technical Services
- Service Standards