- Rewarding environment
- Career path and progression
- Small and friendly team
Salisbury Support 4 Autism Ltd is an organisation that provides specialist support services for people with Autism and other related complex needs. We support individuals to live as independent as possible and overcome certain challenges which can be very rewarding. Due to the nature of complex needs many of the individuals we support can display severely challenging behaviour leading to damage to property, harm to themselves or aggression directed at others including their staff. Due to the company’s organic expansion, we are seeking passionate individuals to join our team.
We are looking for an Operations Lead to join our team.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, this role will provide direct, and hands on operational and commercial leadership for the team of Service Managers to ensure:
• The delivery of high quality support to Service Users
• Clear and consistent leadership
• The recognition of, and development of, Service Users to their full potential, whilst ensuring that the services in which they reside are fully compliant with the Company’s statutory obligations and within agreed budgets.
• Actively contribute to organic growth within the existing and other strategically agreed geographical areas.
• Provision of high quality services whilst maximising operational profit
• Maintain and increase reputation
- Substantial strong experience at a management level.
- Learning Disabilities/Social Care Managerial background in residential, supported living and outreach services.
- Proven track record in business development and managing occupancy effectively.
- Previous management responsibility for profit and loss in Social care sector
- Previous experience in practice development
- Multi-site management experience
- Good CQC knowledge
- Excellent understanding of budgets and financial management.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Degree or similar qualification
Send us your CV with a covering letter stating your experience.
- Business Development