After another year of growth, this Milton Keynes based Software Consultancy are looking to appoint an Operations Manager. This is a key role with huge potential and the expected trajectory to develop into an Operations Director position as the business evolves.
- Owning and improving operations procedures and systems
- Hiring, training and mentoring a team of technical and professional consultants
- Overseeing the support and service function of the business
- Managing key relationships with customers and suppliers
- Financial budget management
- Overseeing project governance and delivery
Desired skills and experience
- Strong people management experience ideally within a professional services / consultancy environment
- Experience improving service levels and overall team performance
- Excellent communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Technical exposure - you will manage and lead developers and implementation consultants
- Ability to hire and inspire a team
- Senior management experience with the ability to contribute to business strategy
The role will be home based yet the team meet at the Milton Keynes office twice a week. For somebody with the above skills and experience the client will pay up to £70,000.
- Management Experience
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'