OPERATIONS MANAGER - SHREWSBURY
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading family retailer as an Operations Manager specialising as an out of town retailer with great opportunities for progression. The company has hundred's of stores across the Uk giving their customer's a unique shopping experience offering everything from Clothing to homeware.
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Back of house operations including stock, loss prevention, finance, health and safety
- Operational Management
- Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
- Recognise opportunities of changes and drive the business forward
- Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
- Leading your team with a positive attitude
- Branch security, maintenance, housekeeping and appearance.
- Managing P&L
- You will be pro-active and commercial to solve every day problems and make effective decisions.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on retail Manager with previous exposure to working in a operational focused retail environment. You will also have strong experience working within a busy environment.
The starting salary will be up to £25,000 plus a generous package, depending on your experience and this will be reviewed throughout your career