Role: Operations Manager (retail energy)
Are you an Operations Manager with a broad range of experience in Retail Energy? We have an exciting new opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a new entrant to the energy market, who are creating a unique type of supply business for residents and businesses within the Portsmouth area. The Operations Manager will lead the daily operations across Change of Supply, (COS), Change of Tenancy (COT), General Enquiries, (GE) and Vulnerable Customers. Sound interesting? Apply today for more information.
- Assist in the creation of, and maintain and improve, the policies and processes for the operational business for a new market entrant energy supplier
- Build a highly motivated, knowledgeable team whose focus is to delight every customer with outstanding customer experiences, whilst maintaining financial control of cost to serve
- Review systems and processes, recommend and lead change initiatives into the business - whether driven by regulation, process improvement or IT change.
Skills and experience
- Experience in COS, COT, GE and Vulnerable Customers within Retail Energy
- Understanding of, and ability to work across, the broader Retail Energy Industry Operations
- Experienced in managing 3rd party relationships and contracts
- Excellent leadership, team building and motivational with a passion for developing staff
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude working to tight deadlines
- Energy regulation knowledge, understanding and experience
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and implement lean processes
- Related qualifications or training (e.g. 6 Sigma, Lean, Prince, Agile) helpful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job