£40-45,000 + expenses
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for an ambitious branded high street operations manager to join an up and coming company as they continue to expand and develop their portfolio of restaurants across the UK.
Reporting to the operations director you will take responsibility for all new openings alongside overseeing the existing estate and supporting the managers.
They are a dynamic, forward thinking, and innovative business that recognises and rewards success.
You will have a strong work ethic and be prepared to travel and stay away over night.
You will need your own transport.
ROLE - OPERATIONS MANAGER
As the Operations Manager you will:
- Report to the operations director and oversee the existing restaurants
- Manage all new openings
- Coach, inspire, and lead your managers to achieve success
- Drive sales across the restaurants
- Liaise with senior managers and directors in the business
- Ensure brand compliance across the restaurants
- Carry out audits and recommend improvements
- Implement and monitor control systems & procedures to ensure consistency
ATTRIBUTES - OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Experience as a branded high street operations manager in the premium end of the market - full service restaurants essential
- Strong financial & commercial acumen
- New openings experience
- Excellent leadership, coaching, and man-management skills
- Passion for food
- Ambition, drive, and a positive outgoing personality
- The ability to build and motivate strong teams
- Very strong organisation and customer service skills
- A strong desire to succeed and develop
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they continue to expand.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Operations Management