Multi-Site Recruitment Operations Manager
We are a fast-growing, ambitious privately, owner Recruitment Company with a growing network of offices across the south of the UK (we currently have 8 branches) and we will be opening more offices across the UK in the coming year.
We have been in business for 16 years, and we have a fantastic client base, and a great reputation for providing a quality service.
We provide, drivers, temporary warehouse, clerical and industrial workers and are starting to grow our business to include both healthcare and technology recruitment.
Our continuing expansion means that we have created a new role for an energetic, entrepreneurial recruitment professional who is able to fill the role of Operations Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director this job entails managing the current branch network, and leading sales, and managing major account relationships.
This is a really exciting opportunity for the right person;
· You will need to have at least 10 years of working in recruitment, with experience of building, managing and expanding a recruitment office network.
· You should have gained some exposure to industrial/driving sectors and be familiar with managed service/on-site operations and possess well-honed sales and account management skills.
· As you will be responsible for a team of office managers you must have prior experience of managing a management team -you will be an accomplished people manager who can develop, mentor and motivate your direct reports.
· You will have a good head for figures and be experienced in building sales plans, budgets and managing your teams to deliver exceptional results.
· You will be a key player in growing the business and your leadership style must be one of “leading from the front” which means you are comfortable carrying out sales presentations, leading new bids and forming productive senior-level client relationships.
For the right person, the rewards will be excellent with a comprehensive salary and benefits package and long-term incentive scheme linked to business performance.
We’re keen to meet people who relish a challenge, so if you want to grow your career and are ready to join a company where you can really make a positive difference apply now !!!!!