- To drive continuous improvement of the ASM teams.
- Focus on efficiency and processing flow of the team as well as identifying and replicating best practices operationally.
- To perform ASM duties for the toy category (and other that are required), including discussing hazards with clients, recommending the relevant tests, assessing and reporting results.
- Drive continuous improvement across processing of samples and reports, both in terms of quality and efficiency.
- Build strong relationships with the relevant Interco partners and together look for ways to optimise processes.
- Use your knowledge and experience to promote Eurofins to our customers through training sessions, fairs and other marketing channels.
- Look for improvements in efficiency and flow of the team by improving communication and cross training, where needed, to assist in the attainment of TAT goals.
- Create best practise procedures and SOP’s and work with the Technical Manager to ensure technical accuracy, initially within the toys sector but also over time to incorporate Cosmetics and Detergents.
- To perform Analytical Service Manager duties for the toy sector and ensure cover of the other ASM sectors.
- Assist in application of the Europortal LIMS system to book in, track and report work.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Eurofins Manchester Quality Manual in order to ensure compliance at all times with the policies, procedures and associated documents which are referred to in the manual.
- To assist through operating best practice in order to meet the requirements of the UKAS accreditation for EN 17020 and EN 17025 standards, be deputy Quality Manager when the Quality Manager is absent. Assist in the evaluation of new tests to add to our schedule in order to further the development of the UK operation by providing feedback for cost benefit analysis.
- Continually look for solutions for customers, internal processes and business growth.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- Be flexible in approach and be ready to take learning opportunities when presented
What We Are Looking For
- In-depth knowledge of tests and requirements in Toys
- Good customer care skills
- Willingness to learn new areas
- Enthusiasm, energy and a driven outlook.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to look for solutions to problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience coordinating Health and Safety functions
- Science or Business Degree or at least 5 years industrial experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job