Private Equity Firm
£60,000-75,000 + excellent benefits and bonus
Manage the general running of the office e.g. building management matters, etc.
Oversee preparation of presentations for external investor meetings.
Serve as primary liaison for IT provider/Compliance provider and other external service providers.
Maintain company filing and archiving process.
Arrange investor meetings and ensure logistics of meetings are available to the Exec team attending the meeting.
Managing adhoc company infrastructure projects; office moves, software/systems roll-outs
Managing insurance/healthcare renewals
Support compliance officer with Mifid II/ Systems and Controls and FCA administrative requirements
Maintain company website
Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
Assist Managing Partner and founding Partners with adhoc day-to-day queries.
- Operations manager reporting to the COO.
- 10+ years experience in Operations, Compliance, Finance, HR
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Efficient and well organised person as the role will require Day to Day management of various elements of the operations of the business.
- Good attention to detail and presentation skills
- Able to operate at a fast paced
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
- Operations Management