We are now recruiting for a new role within this exciting dynamic organisation. They have had an enviable record of success over the past few years and are intending to continue this upward growth into next year.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Operations Manager to join a dynamic and fast-paced business which has experienced substantial growth in the last few years, having built strong relationships with leading construction firms, architects, developers and electrical subcontractors.
The ideal candidate will be responsible primarily for the oversight of all planning, directing and coordinating the Company’s operations. As the Company has rapidly grown, so has the workload. Therefore, you will have extensive experience in high level operations management, including the management of all projects, ensuring completion in a correct, cost-effective and timely manner.
You will be expected to lead and improve the Company’s operational systems, thus, providing a vital contribution towards the achievement of our strategic and operational objectives. You must have strong communication and leadership skills to effectively direct with all levels of the organisation along with an ambitious and driven attitude towards the Company’s success.
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are being adhered to at all times
- Reviewing in-house IT systems to ensure they meet the demands of the business
- Be a strong support network for heads of departments to ensure that business projects are completed efficiently and productively.
- Managing and monitoring project work
- Analysing various reporting systems
- Project Management, ensuring all tasks are delegated effectively and completed in a timely manner
- Influencing various team members to consistently achieve department KPI’s
- Researching and communicating new ideas in the current workplace and implementing change efficiently
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to liaise positively and professionally with colleagues
- Experience in critical thinking and problem-solving skills & excellent attention to detail
- Extensively organised with the ability to prioritise where necessary and multi-task
- Experience in forward planning and working to deadlines in a busy environment
- Confidence and experience in delegating to staff
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Good understanding of administrative procedures, systems and office
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office
In return for your professional dedication and results driven expertise, the company offer an exciting challenging environment, coupled with the opportunity to expand the role as the company develops.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job