Operational Change Manager
Our client, a leader in savings and mortgages, are looking for an experienced, Operational Change Manager to be responsible for all Mortgage completion and servicing activities.
You will be overseeing all processing activity from offer and completion, through to redemption and account closure, ensuring that all regulatory, service and quality standards are consistently achieved.
Additional duties will include: -
- Ensure that all processes and procedures across the different brands relating to Completions & Mortgage Servicing activity consisting of Residential, Buy-to-Let and Commercial Mortgage loans are dealt with promptly and efficiently and in accordance with agreed service standards and expectations.
- Support the Head of Servicing to ensure approved procedures are in place and all staff are aware of the end to end processes, ensuring procedures comply with business policies and mandates.
- Management and reporting of SLA and KPI activity to Senior Management, ensuring that work volumes are reported accurately and efficiently, ensuring they are being processed within agreed SLA’s and the teams are correctly resourced.
- Conduct end-to-end reviews of process activity to ensure processes performed by the teams are effective, compliant and in line with regulatory and business policies. Identify areas of opportunity and process improvements.
- Assist with the prioritisation of system changes and ensure successful implementation into the teams.
- Attend key management working groups and meetings as subject matter expert for Completions and Mortgage Servicing and where required chair meetings or provide departmental updates, ensuring assigned actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Take the lead on key business projects/change initiatives to establish self as a key subject matter expert across Mortgage processes and systems used.
- Sign off on key documentation such as business requirements, functional design, testing approach/summary and deployment of change into live.
- Line manage and coach all direct reports, including all aspects of performance management, development, conduct, sickness management, appraisals, employee administration and recruitment.
Our client is looking for someone who has previous managerial experience within an operational setting. You will have knowledge and experience of process change/improvement.
Financial Services experience is essential.
The role is based in Kent, however you would be required to travel to Hampshire regularly (every couple of weeks) and also to India once a year for circa one week.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job