A leading Artist Management business is looking for an exceptional Operations Manager.
You will be responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the office and operations looking after; service contracts, health and safety regulations, assisting with recruitment & HR and central management systems. They are looking for a bright, experienced individual who’s is happy to roll up their sleeves and get stuck into it and lead by example.
- Daily management of the Receptionist, Operations Assistants, and work experience
- Space utilisation - the office fluctuates employees between 150-180 depending on freelances, you will coordinate desk moves and ensure space is used efficiently
- Assist with the HR and recruitment process
- Assist with the Health and Safety for the company, monitor compliance; conduct risk assessments and maintain records.
- Coordinate Health and Safety training
- Manage all service contractors; cleaning, catering, building maintenance, hospitality,
- Maintain risk assessments and records
- Manage new starter packs, inductions and IT set up
- Managing all internal office moves
- Facilitates management
- Manage Operations staff rotas and ensure cover is always in place
- Administer tendering procedures
- Coordinate Intranet updates
- Manage and co-ordinate production set-ups/shut downs
- Improve and coordinate current archiving system
- Ensure the Office is presentable at all times, through daily & weekly checks.
- Ensure production offices are tidy
- Manage ‘’spring cleans’’ to ensure a tidy and organised working environment
- Maintain holiday and sickness records
- Manage any external office moves and assist in budgeting
- Assist with the running of the tapes Library
- Administration, keeping filing up to date
- Operations Management experience within Media/Entertainment; production, distribution, broadcast or live performance (theatre, music, comedy)
- Experience with HR and recruitment
- Ability to manage staff
- Tendering experience
- Experienced with Health and Safety, monitoring compliance; conducting risk assessments and maintaining record.
- Experience working in a creative environment, working against tight deadlines.
- Experience at dealing with all levels from front of house to senior management.
- Experience managing company service contractors
- Positive can do attitude
- Take responsibility and ownership of projects
- Great attention to detail
- Can do attitude, willing to roll up your sleeves!
- office manager
- facilities manager
- production manager
- studio manager
- Operations manage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job