Newcastle Strategic Solutions is part of the Newcastle Building Society Group and is dedicated to the provision of outsourcing for financial services.
Our financial services outsourcing team provides expertise based on leveraging technology and a high standard of customer service to deliver an award winning, all encompassing service to our clients, giving us a proven track record for delivering success.
An exciting new role has emerged for a Customer Operations Manager. Reporting to Head of Operations, the role requires the successful candidate to be able to see the bigger picture when it comes to operational management. A role model in their field, they will be responsible for leading one of our customer service departments.
Whilst developing the Client Relationship and maintaining contractual Service Levels, it is imperative that the role holder has fantastic leadership skills. Leading from the front the successful candidate is a role model to others and knows how to get the best out of challenging situations and out of your team.
- Manage work effectively to maximise efficiency and achieve department KPIs and SLAs.
- To promote a culture of excellence in respect of quality, customer service and continuous improvement.
- Liaise with external clients and Client Service Managers to ensure satisfactory provision of service.
- To ensure that business or client initiatives are resourced effectively to provide for optimum service, quality and efficiency
- Ensure staff are motivated, trained and developed to achieve departmental objectives and achieve their full potential
- To share best practice with other Operations Managers
- To ensure changes arising from internal projects and/or regulatory change are implemented effectively within your department
The successful candidate plays a key role in our customer focussed, committed and capable team. A strong leader who can engage others to work collaboratively in order to achieve great results. In addition, they will have proven experience in the following areas;
- Strong people and client management skills, having previous experience at a similar level within a Financial Services or Contact Centre Environment.
- The ability to challenge effectively and constructively to deliver great customer outcomes.
- Experience of interpreting, analysing and collating MI and presenting outputs to clients or colleagues.
- Some experience of project management is advantageous.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement with particular focus on the customer journey.
- Experience of working to tight timescales and delivering excellent customer service within agreed SLA’s.
Come and join us
A career with the Newcastle Building Society Group is highly rewarding with a comprehensive benefits, training and development package to match your ambitions.
Our rewards and benefits package includes:
- 30 days holiday
- Corporate pension scheme
- Life assurance & permanent health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free gym access
- Staff offers and access to staff association offering discounts for local trips, events & services
- Employee Assistance Programme