Operations Manager Manufacturing/Production
Operations Manager (Manufacturing/Production)
Ross on Wye/Newent/Gloucester
Manufacturing + Construction Industry
£37,000 (OTE £44,000) + Pension + 22 days' holiday + Bank holidays
Have you got experience in managing a team in the manufacturing sector?
Are you looking for an exciting role with an industry leader that offers good prospects for future progression?
ESTABLISHED MANUFACTURER: Of access equipment: my client was established almost 70 years ago and is an industry leader. They have experienced healthy growth and are looking to add to the team to continue being a leader in their discipline. The family run company offer good future prospects for employees which is reflected in the long standing work force. With ambitions to expand in the trade market this is a great time to join the team.
THE ROLE: Your main responsibilities being; to manage the manufacturing process ensuring it is run efficiently. It will be your responsibility manage and motivate those you are in charge of to ensure continuous improvements in production and the manufacturing process.
- Liaise with sales to ensure customer queries and demands are met.
- Conduct meetings with production, quality, maintenance and logistics managers delegating tasks.
- Maximise efficiencies
- Quality control
- Increase production capacity
- Lean manufacturing
- Maintain a high standard of H&S in the workplace
- Managerial background - Experience in delegating to employees, conducting meetings, hitting targets
- Operations/Production Manager
- H&S knowledge
- ISO 9001:2015
- Driven to Learn and achieve
- Metal production
- Basic Salary £37,000 + £7k bonus
- Company Pension
- 22 days' holiday + Bank holidays
- operations manager
- production manager
- production director