Operations Manager - M&E Social Housing
My client is a leading HVAC/M&E engineering business operating within the social housing market.
Due to continued expansion, they currently have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the MD and working in partnership with their clients, the successful candidate will be responsible for the full running of contracts including planning/scheduling works, KPI monitoring/performance improvement, and managing a direct workforce of Project Managers, Multi Skilled Engineers and Admin/Planning Team.
Operations Manager Experience:
• Proven track record in leading and delivering M&E projects with social housing clients.
• IT Literate with good knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Ability to understand client / contract requirements to maximise productivity and measure and improvement
• Excellent written and oral presentation
• Experience of managing and improving internal and external customer relationships
- Social Housing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'