Salary £45,000 to £65,000
My client is a venture capital business, with a London head office location and they are looking for an experienced, Operations Manager to join their growing business and take ownership for a broad range of tasks, projects and initiatives. By focusing on the continuous improvement of my clients processes and systems, you will deliver increases in efficiency and enhancements to both internal operations and the service you will provide to clients, investors and their financial advisers.
As Operations Manager you will work with all areas of the business to identify opportunities to improve the way my client works and the tools they use. In the short to medium term there will be a particular focus on assisting the COO with the ongoing development of the firm's proprietary fund service software and associated database.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assist with the continuous development of the internal system, working closely with the Fund Services Teams and the software developers to identify potential improvements.
- Assist with the operation of all IT systems, including software, hardware and the phone system.
- Liaise with all areas of the business to identify and define opportunities for improvement to systems and processes, including enhancements to checks and controls.
- Lead internal projects and initiatives to deliver improvements across the full breadth of the firm’s activities.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the Firm’s office(s).
- Assist the COO with contract drafting and other legal matters.
- Assist the COO with general commercial requirements, such as insurance policies, outsourcing arrangements and corporate certifications.
- Motivate yourself and those around you.
- Work closely with and support your colleagues to collectively achieve success.
- Embrace change and continuously improve both the work my client does and the way they do it.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short-listed for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
- Financial Services
- Fund Administration
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'